Notice of Privacy.
Identity and address of the person in charge.
In accordance with the Federal Law for the protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations (hereinafter the Law or Regulations), the Holder, with address at Calle Melchor Ocampo # 1220, Colonia Las Águilas, 78260 San Luis, SLP, is responsible for collecting your personal data, the use that is given to it, and its protection..
The personal data that the person in charge requires to treat and that is collected directly through the Website, when the user / company fills out our contact form, are the following:
- Personal identification data: name, address.
- Personal communication data: email, telephone and cell phone number.
- Sensitive data: the person in charge does not collect sensitive data through the Website.
Purpose of the processing of personal data.
The purpose for the existence, maintenance and fulfillment of the legal relationship are the following:
- Identify and have contact with users / companies.
- Give attention, advice and respond to you in accordance with the comments you make through our Website.
- The Owner does not transfer personal data.
Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
The user / company who wishes to exercise any of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (ARCO rights), must request it by:
- Writing addressed to the address indicated in section “a” of this clause.
- By email addressed to the Personal Data department at the following email address email@example.com
- Contact the Personal Data department at the telephone number (+52) 444 710 9480
Revoke consent to the processing of personal data.
The user / company tacitly consents to the processing of their data when, having posted this privacy notice, they do not express their opposition.
The user / company may revoke their consent at any time without retroactive effects being attributed to it, through the procedure indicated in section “d” of this clause.
Limit the use or disclosure of personal data.
If the user / company wishes to limit the use or disclosure of their personal data, they may request it at any time, following the procedure indicated in section “d” of this clause.
Use of remote or local means of electronic communication (Cookies).
The Owner does not collect personal data through cookies on the Website.
Cookie definition: Cookies are small files that are stored on the user’s computer to store preferences and other data used on the web pages they visit.
Changes to the privacy notice.
Changes or updates to this privacy notice will be reported through the Website or email.